WELCOME

Hello and welcome!
For those of you who don't yet know me my name is Julie.

I have always been keen on Art but whilst still at school my parents decided I should have a 'proper' career - so I was skillfully steered away from it!
My career path took a completely different route. I got married, raised a family etc etc... I wont bore you more.
However, in recent years I now have the time plus (perhaps more importantly) the inner peace and tranquility, to start painting again. It is something I enjoy immensely and if I can make someone else happy at the same time ...well that is even more fantastic!!!
If you are contemplating commissioning a painting or just need some information or advice please contact me on: abrushwithfaith@gmail.com

Thursday 3 July 2014

We live on a beautiful planet


No comments:

Post a Comment